“Healthy Skin Care”
An effective healthy skin care regime is important to your overall health and well being. It seems however, that every product that is now available on the market requires more and more outlay of money over time.
What many people do not realize is that there are many effective skin care aids all around us, including natural vitamins, for healthy skin. And the best part of this is that you can easily find these products in your kitchen, supermarket or garden – and they don’t cost an arm and a leg.
The following outline some healthy fruits for your skin:
• Apple Juice – This makes a great remedy for many problems including small wrinkles, cracked skin, itchiness and minor inflammation. Not only that, but apples can be used as a very good toner and conditioner as well. In fact, they have been used for centuries by people making use of the skin healing power.
If you want to give your skin a good cleansing and soften it up, add a cup of apple juice to your bath water. The juice can also act as an effective breath freshener if in a pinch. When using it as a final rinse after washing your hair, it can prevent dandruff. That is a whole lot of uses for one simple fruit!
• Apricots – If you are suffering from a sunburn, eczema or itchiness, using the fresh juice from apricots can provide relief.
• Avocado – You can create a great facial mask out of avocado.
• Banana – You can also make a great, inexpensive facial mask out of bananas.
• Cucumber – If you are suffering from skin break outs or skin that is turning white, cucumber can work great. Not only that, but it works to prevent pimples, blackheads and other blemishes as well as wrinkles and dry skin.
• Guava – Boiled guava leaves can work as a natural antiseptic for skin.
• Lemons – Lemons have been used for years as an ingredient in beauty products. They are used for cleansing the skin and freshening hair. Lemon slices rubbed on rough patches of skin like the elbows and heels can be a great remedy.
Using a few teaspoons of lemon juice in your bath water will help you feel fresh for the rest of the day. Lemon juice is also great when added to your favourite skin cleanser or shampoo to refresh and prevent dandruff.
• Lime – Lime juice is very important in any beauty regime. Using it can help keep you looking young and beautiful. It also works very well to get rid of pimples. Some other uses it is known for include improving rough, dry skin; improving a lacklustre and shiny complexion; controlling oily skin; helping to relieve tired eyes and even removing freckles.
• Mango – Working the same as guava, boiled mango leaves can be used as an effective antiseptic.
• Orange – Using orange juice paste can help to get rid of pimples and acne. Orange juice also works great for scar removal and getting rid of blemishes.
• Papaya – Both orange and green papaya works to get rid of whiteheads, boils and other blemishes and spots. Since it also contains the enzyme papain, is works great for whitening the skin.
• Peach – Peach skins are reputed to work in improving overall complexion, and can also be made into a cream to prevent wrinkles.
• Pineapple – Pineapple works very well as a skin softener that also cleans and revives dull, dry skin. It works especially well for classic rough spots of skin like the areas on the elbows, heels and knees.
• Pomegranate – A paste made out of roasted pomegranate skin works very well for treating all blemishes such as pimples, blackheads and whiteheads, as well as boils.
• Strawberries – These work great as a skin toner and conditioner. They are full of salicylic acid, which is found in many of the commercial creams that are on the market for acne. This is one of the best treatments for teenage skin.
Healthy skin care is crucial to your well being and your overall health. Taking good care of your skin using natural products is a great way to save some money while looking and feeling your best.