“Natural Home Remedies for Skin Care”
There are so many competing cosmetic products on the market, it can be easy to become tired and confused with all of the choices. Do you wonder what product is the best for your skin, to provide you with a cleansing skin care routine that will keep your skin looking and feeling its best?
If you worry about the amount of money you are spending on searching for the great product these big companies are constantly pushing on the market, you aren’t alone. It can be very disheartening to actually sit down and figure out how much each trip to the drugstore is costing.
Who hasn’t wasted money on a product promising to cleanse, tone, moisturize or exfoliate our skin? We all have those bottles lined up in our medicine cabinets, playing testament to the fact that we have tried many that have not followed through on what they were promising. But, the truth is, it doesn’t need to be that difficult.
There are so many natural skin care remedies out there which provide far more benefit which are nowhere near as expensive as those bottles sitting around collecting dust. In fact, some of these ingredients you may already have in your refrigerator or kitchen!
Easy, Natural Skin Care Remedies That Will Help Keep Your Skin Healthy & Beautiful
1. Take one egg, a heaping teaspoon of mayonnaise and a tablespoon of honey. Mix these ingredients together well and apply sparingly to the skin. Let it dry, then wipe it off using a lukewarm cloth.
2. Take 1 tablespoon of yeast, 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 1 tablespoon of water. Once these ingredients are mixed together, put it onto your face. Leave it on for 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
3. For this one, you need 1 tablespoon of gram flour, ¼ of a teaspoon of orange peel powder, 1 tablespoon of beaten yogurt and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Again, mix the ingredients and apply to face and neck. Let it dry then rinse first with some warm water, then cold.
4. Apply slices of cucumbers to eyes to refresh them and alleviate puffiness. They are also great cleansers when sliced and rubbed over the skin on your face. Sliced tomatoes are also good for this.
5. Take ¼ of a teaspoon of lime juice, stirring to mix with one teaspoon of mile and cucumber juice. Put this mixture onto the face and neck, washing off after about 14 minutes. This works great to clean and purify the pores in your skin.
6. This paste is made by mixing together papaya, honey, milk and milk powder. Cover the skin on your face and let it sit for a few minutes before washing it off.
7. Take ½ a teaspoon of rose water mixed with 1 teaspoon of honey. Apply this mixture gently to your face. Let it sit for about 15 – 20 minutes, then wash off with tepid water. Since honey moisturizes and soothes dry skin, it is gentle enough to be used every day.
It isn’t necessary to waste money on products that may not work, just to have beautiful skin. The next time you want to treat your skin to a spa like feel, try one of these natural skin care remedies, which are inexpensive and completely natural. You will feel rejuvenated, and your skin will feel brand new!